Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||1000L Per Hour Drinking Water RO Plant / Reverse Osmosis RO Water Plant Price||Frame Material:||Stainless Steel|
|Certification:||ISO， CE||Recovery Rate:||≥50%-60%|
|Salt Rejection:||≥96%||Warranty:||1 Year|
ro water purifier machine,
industrial ro plant
1000L Per Hour Drinking Water RO Plant / Reverse Osmosis RO Water Plant Price
Process composition and description of reverse osmosis water treatment equipment:
1, The original water tank
1) Function: Overcoming the instability of the water supply of the pipe network, ensuring the stable and continuous water supply of the whole system; at the same time, it also provides a guarantee for the long-term performance of each equipment.
2) Selection: PE material or stainless steel water tank.
3) Control: The water tank is equipped with a high water level float valve and a low water level liquid level switch. It has the advantages of high reliability, low price, simple structure and convenient installation. When the water level is high, the float valve closes and stops entering the water. When the water level is at a low water level, the high water level float valve opens and begins to fill the water tank. At the same time, the low water level switch is turned off and the booster pump stops working.
2, The original water pump
1) Role: Provide the necessary working pressure for pre-processing each equipment.
2) Selection: According to the pre-treatment equipment design pressure drop (the maximum pressure drop of each filter equipment is 0.05Mpa),
and the pressure before the high pressure pump can not be less than 0.5Kg/cm2, determine the working pressure of the booster pump.
3) Control: Adjust the pressure and water intake with a regulating valve after the pump.
3, mechanical filter (quartz sand filter)
1) Function: The raw water is first passed through a mechanical filter, and 12-24 mesh exquisite quartz sand is placed in the filter, so that
suspended impurities such as flocs and rust in the raw water are trapped in the process. Since the mechanical filter traps a large amount of
suspended impurities during operation, in order to ensure the normal operation of the filter, the filter must be periodically rinsed and
2) Selection: FRP material (glass fiber reinforced plastic) container is selected.
3) Control: The backwashing operation of the mechanical filter adopts a manual controller, and the filter should be cleaned once a day for 10-20 minutes.
4, activated carbon filter
1) Function: This process uses an activated carbon filter as a pretreatment for the reverse osmosis unit, which is very important. The reverse
osmosis system requires the inflow index SDI ≤ 5 and the residual chlorine < 0.1 mg / L. In order to meet the water inflow requirements, the raw water needs to be further purified to achieve the infiltration index of reverse osmosis. The carbon filter is placed in front of the reverse osmosis unit and has two main functions:
1. Adsorption of some organic matter in water, the adsorption rate is about 60%
2. Adsorb the residual chlorine in the water. Adsorption of inorganic colloids, organic colloids, and soluble organic polymer impurities having a particle size of about 10-20 angstroms and residual chlorine which is difficult to remove in a sand filter. The reason why activated carbon can be used to adsorb active materials with a particle size of several tens of angstroms is due to the existence of a large number of micropores and grain gaps with an average pore diameter of 20-50 angstroms. This structural feature of activated carbon makes its surface adsorbed. The area can reach 500-2000 m2/g, and since the molecular diameter of the general organic matter is slightly less than 20-50 angstroms, the activated carbon has a strong adsorption effect on organic substances. In addition, activated carbon has a strong dechlorination ability. Since residual chlorine has strong oxidizing property, residual chlorine reacts with carbon to form carbon dioxide and chloride ions, so only a small amount of carbon is lost, so dechlorination of activated carbon can be used fairly. Long time. Activated carbon not only has the above functions, but also removes odors and pigments in water and improves the clarity of water. After using activated carbon for a period of time, its adsorption capacity decreases and needs to be regenerated or replaced. Therefore, after the raw water passes through the carbon filter, the water quality can be greatly improved, and the pollution to the reverse osmosis membrane can be reduced. The treated water quality can meet the water quality requirements of the reverse osmosis unit (residual chlorine <0.1 mg/L).
2) Selection: The glass fiber reinforced plastic container is used, and the expansion ratio is 40%.
3) Control: The control of the activated carbon filter adopts the manual controller. Since the activated carbon filter absorbs a large amount of suspended impurities in the work, in order to ensure the normal operation of the system, the flushing and backwashing must be performed every day. The washing process is performed by the cleaning time. 15-30 minutes.
5, automatic water softener or dosing device
1) Action: The process of removing hardness (Ca2+, Mg2+) in water is called softening. The device is filled with 001×7 strong acid type Na ion exchange resin, and the calcium and magnesium ions in the raw water are replaced by sodium ions, so that the residual hardness in the raw water is less than 0.03 mmol/L. The purpose of softening is to prevent fouling on the surface of the reverse osmosis membrane to prolong the service life and treatment efficiency of the reverse osmosis membrane.
2) Selection: The water softener is a FRP material container.
3) Control: The control system adopts the American automatic control valve type. According to the set time/flow rate, the control valve head can automatically regenerate the resin to complete the salt absorption/backwashing, positive flushing/water injection process. The water softener is equipped with a regeneration tank. The salt volume and water volume of the salt tank should be checked daily and the salt should be replenished in time.
6, precision filter
1) Role: Precision filtration is also known as security filter. It is a treatment process before raw water enters the reverse osmosis membrane unit. PP filter core has the characteristics of large filtration flow, large amount of dirt and small pressure loss, which can block impurity particles of different particle sizes and integrate surface filtration and deep filtration. The precision filter is also blocked after a certain period of use. Therefore, after a certain period of time, the PP melt-blown filter element must be replaced. Replacement basis: The pressure difference before and after precision filtration is changed at 0.05-0.1Mpa.
2) Selection: Use stainless steel container.
7, high pressure pump
1) Function: The high pressure pump is the working pressure of the water supply flow and water quality required for the reverse osmosis system, so that the filtered water can reach a pressure of about 10 kg after passing through the pump body to meet the inlet pressure of the membrane body and ensure the pure water. The amount of water.
2) Selection: According to the working pressure required for the reverse osmosis membrane, the Grundfos or Hangzhou South vertical multi-stage high pressure pump is used.
3) Control: When the raw water pressure gauge pointer reaches 2KG, press the water production switch, the high pressure pump starts, and the water production starts. A pressure protection switch is arranged in front of the high pressure pump. When the inlet water pressure is lower than 1KG, the pressure protection switch is closed and the high pressure pump stops working.
8, reverse osmosis pure water equipment (pure water device)
1) Role: The reverse osmosis unit is the main part of the purified water production line. This device uses an energy-saving composite membrane ESPA type reverse osmosis membrane element produced by Nitto Energy Co., Ltd. of Japan. The ESPA series is a brackish water desalination membrane with high salt rejection. High water flux can be obtained at lower operating pressures with an average salt rejection of 99.5%.
Since the ESPA film has the above advantages, it provides a wider space for the selection of pumps, pressure vessels, pipes, valves and the like. And the use of a smaller power motor can meet the needs of the work. At the same time, the high water flux and high desalination rate of the ESPA film greatly reduce the equipment manufacturing cost and system equipment investment cost, and can save a lot of energy, reduce the operating cost of the system and improve the water quality.
Selection: American Hyde Energy ESPAI-4040/8040. The reverse osmosis device is designed to produce a water temperature of 25 ° C and a water utilization rate of 70%.
9, pure water tank
Role: Reserve reverse osmosis product water and provide a stable water supply for the next level of system work.
Control: There are high and low level switches in the water tank to control the high pressure pump and booster pump. When the balance tank is
at a low water level, the booster pump automatically starts and begins to produce water. When the water tank is at a high water level, the high
pressure pump stops working.
Reverse osmosis machine detail pictures :
Contact Person: Jessie