Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Capacity Per Hour:||10m3||Application:||Filter Large Particles|
|Influent Water Quality:||Well Water||Bacterial Removal Rate:||99.9%|
|Installation Way:||Engineer Installation In Customer Side||Warranty Date:||Overseas Equipment Includes Shipping Of 18 Months|
membrane filtration unit,
membrane water treatment plant
Ultrafiltration Mineral Water System 10TPH Mineralized Water Producing Machine/ Natural Mineral Water Filter Plant
Process: groundwater (water tank) - booster pump - sand filter - charcoal filter - precision filter - ultrafiltration equipment - water point (water tank)
Detail of CHUNKE Ultrafiltration Mineral Water System:
|2||Sand filter||automatic filter valve|
|4||Upper and lower water distributor|
|5||Sand sand (large, medium and small)|
|6||Carbon filter||automatic filter valve|
|8||Upper and lower water distributor|
|9||Sand sand (large)|
|10||Refined activated carbon|
|11||Cartridge filter||Precision filter 7 core 40 inch|
|12||PP filter -40 inch|
|14||UF System||Electric control box|
|16||Instrument, flow meter, PLC|
|19||Others||Equipment connection pipe fitting|
- where is the Filter made? Guangzhou,China
- Is the filter have certify? We have CE/ISO/SGS certificate.
- what is the life time of the filter? Machine can work over 10 years, but after 3-5 years, need to change UF membrane.
- How is the UF Plant work?
Ultrafiltration is used to trap colloid-sized particles in water, while water and low molecular weight solutes are allowed to permeate through the membrane.
The mechanism of ultrafiltration refers to the comprehensive effect of mechanical sieving, membrane pore blockage and membrane surface and membrane pore adsorption on the membrane surface, mainly by sieve filtration.
- is it self cleaning system? Yes. We have CIP System.
- can you supply all in stainless? Sure.
- what is the lead time to supply this unit? Normally 30 working days. Need to check the delivery date of raw materials.
The system station area is about 6.0 meters long, 1.5 meters wide and 2.3 meters high.
Water supply mode: operation, backwashing, washing, automatic type, daily only need to replace the PP filter.
Following are the precautions for its maintenance methods and maintenance.
1. Maintenance of membrane components of ultrafiltration equipment:
1. Cathodic electrophoretic paint has poor stability and is easy to slag, which will easily block fine filter bags and ultrafiltration membranes.
2. During the operation of the electrophoresis ultrafiltration membrane, the fine filter bag is blocked, causing the flow rate of the electrophoretic paint in the ultrafiltration membrane to be low, and the electrophoretic paint precipitates to block the ultrafiltration membrane, and the permeation amount of the ultrafiltration water is gradually reduced to zero.
3. After the water output of the ultrafiltration membrane is running for a few days, there will be a stable value. When this value drops to about 70%, it must be immediately cleaned. If the cleaning is delayed, the ultrafiltration membrane will be blocked and the flow will not be recovered.
4. When the ultrafiltration membrane is in operation, when it encounters special factors such as power failure, holiday, clearing tank, etc., the electrophoretic paint in the ultrafilter must be completely replaced with the cleaning water (solvent water in the tank), and then stopped. Otherwise, the electrophoretic paint in the ultrafiltration tube will precipitate, adhere to the surface of the ultrafiltration membrane, block the ultrafiltration membrane, and the permeation amount of the ultrafiltration water will decrease significantly during the operation.
5. When the management values such as pH value, temperature, solid content and conductivity of the cathodic electrophoretic paint in the tank are not in the normal range, the dispersion of the cathodic electrophoretic paint will be unstable, and it is easy to condense on the ultrafiltration membrane to cause blockage.
6. The workpiece must be cleaned before entering the electrophoresis tank. The phosphate ions brought into the electrophoresis tank from the previous treatment will have a great influence on the cathodic electrophoretic paint.
The ultrafiltration membrane will be blocked by the condensate (such as lead phosphate).
7. If the cathodic electrophoretic paint is a lead-free cathodic electrophoretic paint, antibacterial measures should be taken in the electrophoretic paint;
if bacteria are grown in the cathodic electrophoretic paint, it will easily form slag, block the fine filter bag and damage the ultrafiltration membrane.
Picture for 10T Mineral Water Filter Plant front :
Picture for 10T Mineral Water Filter Plant mainframe :
Contact Person: Abby