Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin:||Guangzhou, Baiyun||Product Name:||High Working Pressure 1-500 Micron Cartridge Filter Housing System With Single / Multi Cartridge|
|Thickness:||1mm To 5 Mm||Material:||SS 316 - SS 304|
|Capacity:||Customizable||Certification:||CE - ISO|
|Diameter:||100 - 1600 Mm||Color:||Metalic Gloss Or Matt Surface|
|Flow Rate, T/H:||Customized||Usage:||Filtering|
single cartridge filter housing,
multi cartridge filter housing
High Working Pressure 1-500 micron Cartridge Filter Housing System With Single / Multi Cartridge
CHUNKE is a leading supplier of industrial filtration and separation systems. With our help you'll quickly find the ideal filtration technology for your system, saving you time, effort and money.
Individual bag and cartridge filter housings that can process between 1 and 1200 gpm are kept in stock and ready to ship. Larger housings may be built to order.
Additionally, duplex systems are available, and custom engineered designs are as well.
How Can Filtration Increase Your Process Efficiency?
Making Your Job Easier
Correctly choosing a filter will prevent headaches caused by installing an inaccurately sized or improperly specified filter. The wrong filter can create strain on your entire manufacturing system.
Saving You Time
The right filter will reduce system maintenance. It will minimize downtime caused by frequent change-outs while preventing downstream process problems.
Saving You Money
Ultimately, filtration helps you improve your process by increasing particle removal. Whether you are iltering wastewater, refining aluminum, or producing beverages, you will save money by using the right filter.
Additionally, choosing the correct filter will minimize downtime while maximizing product quality. In many situations, filtration is the most important of all your money saving processes.
More Features & Benefits
• Economically Priced - simple design
• No Tools Required - v-clamp cover closure makes cartridge change-out quick and easy
• No Bypass - cartridge is supported with a screw and nut, eliminating fluid bypass
• Large Inventory Available
• Material of construction is 304 SS
• CK1 series vessels have v-clamp covers and are rated for 100 psig working pressure
• Standard vessel gasket is EPDM
• Vessel includes 304 SS cartridge support fixture
• CK1 series vessels fit 10” DOE cartridges
• All vessels have 1/4" NPT vent connections
• All vessels have 1/4" NPT drain connections
• Design Pressure: 150 psi
• Design Temperature: 120 °C
• EPDM Gasket Standard
Contact Person: Jessie