Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||40FT / 20FT Containerized Water Treatment Mobile Water Purification Plant For Shipping||Brand:||Chunke|
|Usage:||Shipping||Container Size:||20ft Or 40 Ft|
|Raw Water:||River,underground,borehole,Tap Water||Pretreatment:||Sand ,active Carbon ,softener Resin Filter|
containerised ro plant,
reverse osmosis water purification unit
20FT Portable Containerized Water Treatment Mobile Water Purification Plant
Reverse osmosis systems are used to purify water and remove salts and other impurities from tap and brackish water. It is also capable of rejecting bacteria, sugars, proteins, particles, dyes, and other constituents that have a molecular weight of greater than 150-250 dalton. Our largest tap and brackish water units can come standard with media pre-filters, chemical dosing, and antiscalant. These systems are usually customized to fit individual customer and water application needs.
1. Capacity: customized
2. Rated power: check with the configuration list
3. Voltage: 220V/3phase/50Hz, 380V3phase/50Hz,or customized at different country
4. Desalting rate:97-98%
5. Water recovery rate: 50-70%
6. Conductivity of raw water: ≤400μs or custom designed
7. Conductivity of pure water: ≤10μs or custom designed
1. Manually and automatically wash RO membrane, CIP system
2. Manually wash RO membrane with chemicals on machine,
3. Automatic shut-down at tank full,
4 .SS high pressure components, SS pump to avoid the leakage.
5. Multi-stage pumps protect the machine when lack of water,
6. Protection in such cases as no power, lower pressure, higher pressure, shot circuit, creepage, etc.
Advantages of RO systems:
Running stablely, high desalination and recovery rate.
Easy to operate and small maintenance workload
Compact structure and saves installation place.
Highly efficient and low energy consumption
No secondary pollution and low operation cost
Applications for RO systems:
Boiler Feed Water
Ion Exchange Pre-treatment
Beverage Production and Bottled Water
Safe Drinking Water
Spot Free Product Rinse
Food and Beverage
Contact Person: Jessie