500L/H Reverse Osmosis Water Machine With DosingBox, Ozone Water Treatment Equipment
Process: Raw water pump - Sand filter - Carbon filter - water softener - Scale inhibition dosing system-Cartridge filter - High pressure pump-RO membrane host-UV Sterilizer-Ozone generator series
RO Water Treatment Plant Advantages:
The multi-media water filter systems operate for much longer periods of time (five or more times as long at the same filtration rate) before backwashing is necessary because the bed can hold more turbidity. Turbidity is trapped and held throughout the entire bed depth, rather than the top one or two inches.
Multi-media filtration is much better suited for use in a closed pressure tank since cracking of the bed, and subsequent breakthrough of turbidity is virtually eliminated and the need for visual inspection is unnecessary. The use of pressure tanks (rather than open basins or filters) is an obvious advantage for point-of-use filtration and could also be of real importance in the filtration of small community water supplies. More rapid filtration flow rates in multi-media filtration allow the use of smaller diameter tanks with equal or better results. A very high degree of clarity is achieved in the filtered water because of the fact that the finer particles of garnet at the bottom trap finer turbidity particles.
Another important advantage is that multi-media water filters can clarify water at a much higher flow rate than a single-media sand filter. This is 14 to 15 gpm per square foot of bed area, as compared to 2 gpm per square foot of bed area. This is a very important difference in the production of filtered water.
Filter Media Types:
1. Manganese Greensand media is treated siliceous material for treating water containing iron, manganese and hydrogen sulfide through oxidation.
2. Anthracite is recommended as a filter medium where additional silica in the water is not desirable and can remove lighter weight turbidity. Anthracite is typically used in applications where silica pick-up is undesireable.
3. ProSand is based on a rare natural mineral. Its unique properties radically improve the performance and cost of media filtration.
4. Calcite media is specially graded calcium carbonate compound for neutralizing acid with consistent dissolving rates for water treatment.
5. Filter AG is non-hydrous silicon dioxide with many advantages for the reduction of suspended matter.
6. Activated carbon medium is used to remove taste, odor, organic contaminants, and chlorine as well as being used in many drinking water applications.
7. Sand is the most common filter media. Generally, fine mesh sand is coupled with a course grain support bed to remove suspended solids and turbidity. Graded in various ranges, CHUNKE sand can be used as filtration medium or underbedding depending on particle size and application.
8. Gravel has a highly spherical shape that promotes good flow and even distribution in support beds.
9. Multimedia is required when maximum quality water is required and unwanted sediment is too small to be removed by standard media. It consists of multiple layers of increasing grain size to remove sediment as small as 10 microns.
Ro Plant Details picture: