Payment & Shipping Terms:
|RO Membrane:||Dow/Vontron/LANXESS/Hydraunics/GE||Application:||Food,Pharmaceutics,Cosmetics Industry|
|Material:||SUS304 Stainless Steel,ss316L,FRP,pvc||Option:||Mixing Bed,EDI,UV Sterilizer|
|Warranty:||1 Years/ Long Life Online Service||Capacity:||6T, 500L-10000L,Customized|
industrial reverse osmosis water filter,
brackish water ro system
6TPH Automatic Water Purification System/Ro Water Treatment Plant With CIP System Seko Dosing Pump
6TPH RO machine advantage
|1||Reverse osmosis is the desalting and desalting of brine containing water at room temperature using a non-phase-change physical method. The ultra-thin composite membrane element can achieve a salt rejection rate of over 99.5%, and can simultaneously remove colloids, organic matter, bacteria, viruses, etc. in water;|
|2||the use of imported reverse osmosis membrane, high salt rejection rate, long service life, low operating costs;|
|3||Adopt automatic pretreatment system to realize unmanned operation;|
Imported Grundfos booster pump, high efficiency, low noise, stable and reliable;
Online water quality monitoring and control to monitor water quality changes in real time to ensure water quality safety;
fully automatic electronic control program, also optional touch screen operation, easy to use;
Personalized design that meets the local water quality to meet the needs in all aspects;
The equipment covers a small area and the required space is small;
The reverse osmosis device has a high degree of automation, and the operation and maintenance and equipment maintenance work are small;
|9||The treatment of water relies only on the pressure of water as the driving force, and its energy consumption is the lowest among many treatment processes;|
It does not need a large amount of chemical agents and acid and alkali regeneration treatment, no chemical waste liquid discharge, no environmental pollution;
Reverse osmosis can continuously run water, the system is simple, the operation is convenient, and the product water quality is stable.
Safe operation of reverse osmosis desalination system
Although the operation of the reverse osmosis system has proved to be reliable, there are many reports of faults. For example, improper pretreatment of feed water and failure to control various operating parameters according to regulations are caused by improper operation. Therefore, the reverse operation of the reverse osmosis desalination system must pay attention to the following problems:
(1) Regularly test the SDI index. Excessive SDI can cause irreversible contamination of the membrane module and shorten the life of the module.
(2) Control the recovery rate. The recovery rate is too high. On the one hand, the components of the insoluble salt are more than the solubility product and the scale is formed. On the other hand, the flow rate of the concentrated water in the assembly is too low, and it is easy to cause concentration polarization to cause scaling, and is not conducive to the colloid in the water. , suspended matter, etc. are discharged.
(3) Pay attention to the differential pressure of the membrane module. The initial pressure difference of the membrane module is very small. If the pressure difference increases rapidly, it indicates that the membrane module is contaminated or fouled, and the cause must be identified and corrected.
(4) Pay attention to the changes in water production and desalination rate, usually at the same time as the pressure difference changes. If the water production and desalination rate change significantly in a short period of time, it is necessary to check whether the pretreatment system is operating normally, such as whether the dosage is appropriate, whether the filter is leaking, etc.
1. Raw water pump-- provide the pressure to quartz sand filter/active carbon filter.
2. Multi-medium filter--get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid, ect.
3. Active Carbon filter--Remove the color, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter, ect.
4. Softener--exchange "ions" of calcium and magnesium with the most common and easiest method.
5. Micron filter--prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5um,
6. High pressure pump--Provide the high pressure to RO membrane ro.
7.RO system-- main part of the plant. The RO membrane's desalting rate can reach 99%, removing over 99% ions.
Photos about 6T RO machine
Contact Person: Cara Leong