Commercial large FRP Vessel Ultrafiltration ro water system UF drinking water purification system
CHUNKE engineers and manufactures the most advanced Ultrafiltration (UF) systems for water treatment purposes that fit the needs of different industries and application such as chemical and pharmaceutical manufacturing, food and beverage processing, and wastewater treatment…etc.
How Ultrafiltration (UF) Systems Work?
Ultrafiltration (UF) systems have diverse membrane filtrations where hydrostatic pressure pushes solvents against a very fine membrane. They block suspended particulates and solids that are large while water and solutes with a lower molecular weight are allowed to flow through the membrane.
Industry and research employ this separation process for purifying and concentrating macromolecular (103 - 106 Da) solutions, which are usually protein solutions. Ultrafiltration is similar to microfiltration, nanofiltration or gas separation, except it differs in the molecule sizes it blocks.
To meet critical discharge criteria, ultrafiltration systems remove the need for clarifiers and multimedia water filtration. Effective ultrafiltration systems use membranes that can be immersed, back-flushable, and air scoured. Spiral wound UF/MF membranes offer excellent performance for the clarification of process water and waste water.
Ultrafiltration (UF) Systems Advantages
Ultrafiltration (UF) membranes systems are more reliable than a conventional multi-media filter, which removed approximately 10 micron or larger of matter, where an ultrafiltration membrane pore size ranges from 0.01 to 0.10 micron. In addition to superior turbidity removal, UF membranes efficiently remove bacteria and most viruses.
- Superior filtration performance with high flux
- Very small nominal pore diameter (0.03 µm)
- Efficiently removes bacteria and viruses
- Occasionally back washed and air scoured to boost performance and removing the fouling layer to extend operating life
- Low fouling membrane modules
- UF Outside-In or Inside-Out Configuration permits reduced plugging and higher solids loading
- Basic, vertical, modular design permits low cost, compact systems
- Effective membrane cleaning has a high chemical resistance and temperature tolerance
||20000 Liter Per Hour
|Raw Water Pump
|Quartz Sand Filter
|Activated Carbon Filter
|PH dosing system
||40 ‘’ X 5μm pp filter
||UV or Ozone
If you have any question about water treatment ,feel free to contact more details with Jessie.