Reverse Osmosis System Water Treatment Process For Industry
||RO system water treatment
||5-7 working days
|Filter material, RO membrane
||Plastic film+wooden case
||depends on the shipping methods
T/T, Western Union, Paypal, L/C
1. High-precision filter, the aperture of nano-level, the best water quality
2. Manual / electric control system automatically switch;
3. With a self-test, water-free point automatically open the system of water, water full stop, no pressure protection and other safety devices;
4. With open RO membrane automatic washing and water tank full automatic double wash function, can extend the life of RO membrane;
5. With on-line monitoring of water quality (conductivity display), flow and pressure on-line display
6. Equipment integration, installation is simple, simple operation, no special duty;
7. Equipment failure with automatic alarm function;
8.High water production, high desalination rate, long service life;
9. Core components (pumps, RO membrane, electronic control systems, etc.) imported / domestic joint venture brand;
10. Equipment rack with stainless steel, low-pressure pipe for the UPVC material, high-pressure pipe using SUS304 stainless steel.
Working process of reverse osmosis water treatment machine :
1. Raw water pump-- provide the pressure to quartz sand filter/active carbon filter.
2. Multi-medium filter-- get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid, ect
3. Active Carbon filter--Remove the color, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter, ect.
4. Softener--exchange "ions" of calcium and magnesium with the most common and easiest method.
5. Micron filter--prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5um,
6. High pressure pump-- Provide the high pressure to RO membrane ro.
7.RO system-- main part of the plant. The RO membrane's desalting rate can reach 99%, removing over 99% ions.