Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Different Flow RO Water Storage Tank With FRP Material For RO System||Brand:||Chunke|
|Flow:||0.1-100m³/H||Max Working Pressure:||1.0 MPA|
reverse osmosis water storage tank,
ro di water storage tank
Different Flow RO Water Storage Tank With FRP Material For RO System
1, FRP tank using industry: ferrous metallurgy industry, non-ferrous metallurgical industry, power industry, coal industry, petrochemical industry, chemical industry, mechanical and electrical industry, textile industry, automobile and motorcycle manufacturing, rail industry, shipbuilding, construction, light industry, food industry, electronic industry, postal services, culture, sports and entertainment industry, agriculture, business, medicine and health care industry, and the application field of many aspects, such as military and civilian applications.
2. Medium that can be stored in the FRP tank:
(1) inorganic acids: (dilute sulfuric acid, dilute nitric acid, hydrochloric acid, phosphoric acid, hydrofluoric acid, hydrobromic acid, hypochlorous acid, silicic acid, nitrite, sulfite, carbonic acid, fluorosilicic acid, fluoroboric acid, etc.)
(2) organic acids :(formic acid, acetic acid, propionic acid, butenic acid, lauric acid, fatty acid, lactic acid, glycolic acid, peracetic acid, oxalic acid, malonic acid, succinic acid, maleic acid, malic acid, tartaric acid, benzenediacid, phenylacetic acid, etc.)
(3) alkali and hydroxide (sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, ammonium hydroxide, calcium hydroxide, magnesium hydroxide and barium hydroxide, aluminum hydroxide, ferric hydroxide, ammonium sulfate, ammonium nitrate, ammonium carbonate, ammonium nitrate, ammonium phosphate, ammonium persulfate, ammonium chloride, sodium silicate, potassium chlorate, carbonic acid aluminum, aluminum nitrate, aluminum sulfate, potassium acetate, potassium formic acid, potassium, copper sulfate, copper nitrate, alum, calcium carbonate, etc.).
(4) elements, gases, and other inorganic compounds (sulfur, sulfur colloid, phosphorus, mercury, hydrogen peroxide, ammonia, coal, carbon monoxide, carbon dioxide, sulfur dioxide, hydrogen chloride, hydrogen bromide, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen phosphate, boron fluoride, calcium oxide, zinc oxide, etc.).
(5) alcohol, aldehyde, ketone, ether, ester, hydrocarbon and petroleum products (methanol, ethanol, n-propanol, isopropanol, dilute propanol, butanol, secondary butanol, tertiary butanol, n-ethanol, tertiary ethanol, formaldehyde, acetaldehyde, butyraldehyde, asphalt, etc.).
(6) other elements compound, industrial liquid and products, food and vegetable oil, air, water, soil, soap, detergent, lime sulfur, bleaching liquid, ink, latex, starch, gelatin, animal oil, rosin, nicotine, alcohol, vinegar, yeast, water, salt water, high pure water, acid mine water, sewage, soil, etc.).
(7) halogen containing organic compounds, amines, phenols, other organic compounds (chloropropanol, chloramine, hexachlorobenzene, freon, dimethyl-formamide, resorcinol, hydroquinone, phenol sodium, morin, nicotine, etc.)
Pictures of FRP Water tank
Contact Person: Jessie