Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Ultrafiltration UF Systems Machine For Drinking WIth UF Membrane||Capacity:||10T|
|Pump:||CNP Or Other||Application:||Waste Water Treatment System|
|Control System:||PLC Control||Precision Graderate:||0.1 Um-100 Um|
|Membrane:||UF Membrane||Organic Removal Rate::||≥98%|
|Material:||SS Or FRP||Processing:||5 Stage|
membrane filtration unit,
uf water treatment plant
Ultrafiltration UF Systems Machine For Drinking WIth UF Membrane
How Ultrafiltration (UF) Systems Work?
Ultrafiltration (UF) systems have diverse membrane filtrations where hydrostatic pressure pushes solvents against a very fine membrane. They block suspended particulates and solids that are large while water and solutes with a lower molecular weight are allowed to flow through the membrane.
Industry and research employ this separation process for purifying and concentrating macromolecular (103 - 106 Da) solutions, which are usually protein solutions. Ultrafiltration is similar to microfiltration, nanofiltration or gas separation, except it differs in the molecule sizes it blocks.
To meet critical discharge criteria, ultrafiltration systems remove the need for clarifiers and multi-media filters. Effective ultrafiltration systems use membranes that can be immersed, back-flushable, and air scoured. Spiral wound UF/MF membranes offer excellent performance for the clarification of process water and waste water.
Ultrafiltration (UF) Systems Advantages
Ultrafiltration (UF) membranes systems are more reliable than a conventional multi-media filter, which removed approximately 10 micron or larger of matter, where an ultrafiltration membrane pore size ranges from 0.01 to 0.10 micron. In addition to superior turbidity removal, UF membranes efficiently remove bacteria and most viruses.
- Superior filtration performance with high flux
- Very small nominal pore diameter (0.03 µm)
- Efficiently removes bacteria and viruses
- Occasionally back washed and air scoured to boost performance and removing the fouling layer to extend operating life
- Low fouling membrane modules
- UF Outside-In or Inside-Out Configuration permits reduced plugging and higher solids loading
- Basic, vertical, modular design permits low cost, compact systems
- Effective membrane cleaning has a high chemical resistance and temperature tolerance
More Pictures :
Contact Person: Jessie