Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Water Desalination SS Industrial EDI Water Treatment Plant For Medicine||MOQ:||1 Unit|
|Control System:||PLC Control||Type:||EDI Water Treatment|
|Material:||SS Or FRP||Driven Type:||Electric|
|Technique:||Membrane Separation Technolo||Usage:||Pure Water Process|
edi water treatment system,
electrodeionization water treatment
Stainless Steel Industrial EDI Water Treatment Plant For Sale
· EDI does not require chemicals (as does DI resin regeneration)
· EDI does not require shutdowns
· Electropure EDI modules are the smallest and lightest per unit flow on the market; EDI skids are therefore compact
· Provides water of consistent quality
· Requires little energy
· Economic use of capital—saves operating expense
Features of DI water system
1. DI water system use automatic control and semi-control.
2. edi deionized water treatment plant when no power, poor power, larger electrical current, leakage, short circuit.
3. Deionizer water filter is compact, easy installation.
4. Edi deionized water treatment plant equipped with PLC + touch screen control and remote login. (Siemens PLC and Touch screen or Mitsubish PLC.
5. DI water system has ISO certification and main parts accessories have obtained CE certification.
6. Deionizer water filterfactory has Long term production experience.
7. DI water system We supply overseas installation and commissioning.
The Conductivity of output water for DI water system:
DI water standard have below paramenter:
1 stage:0.1us/cm=10MΩ( electrical resistivity)
A) By ion exchange:(DI water System, DI water unit plant )
Raw Water--> Multimedia Filter--> Activated Carbon Filter--> Cation exchange- Anion exchange-> Product Water
Water resistivity at 5 – 10 mΩ- cm(megohm), for example, water for rinsing and plating solution in PCB; water for chemical solution in battery product; cleaning water for electronic manufacturing; water for chemical solution in chemical plant; water for boiler in power plant, its process can be designed as below:
B) By reverse osmosis:
Raw Water--> Multimedia Filter--> Activated Carbon Filter--> Reverse Osmosis --> Mixed-Bed Deionizer--> Product Water.
Contact Person: Jessie