Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin:||Guangzhou||Work Pressure:||0.05-0.6 MPa|
|Thickness, Mm:||1 To 6||Material:||SS304-316|
|Diameter:||20 To 11000mm||Face Treatment::||Polishing Or Matt|
|Flow Rate, T/H:||Make To Order||Filteration Precision:||1um--100um|
|Name:||Stainless Steel Multi Media Filter Tank And Vessel For Pre-filtration In Water System|
frp sand filter vessel,
activated carbon filter tank
Industrial Stainless Steel Tank Water Media Filter / Activated Carbon Resin Sand Filtration
When installing, please follow the steps below:
1. Place the bag filter on the station to be filtered, connect it to the inlet and outlet flanges or the tube, and fix it; stuff the exhaust port or
configure the exhaust valve. Jacket type connection insulation heat source.
2. Gently put the metal inner mesh into the bag filter to make the inner mesh neckline match the bag filter.
3. Place the filter bag so that the ring mouth of the filter bag matches the neckline of the metal inner net.
4. Put the type sealing ring into the Ο-shaped groove, the Ο-type sealing ring can not be twisted or deformed, and the multi-bag filter machine
is fastened with the filter bag pressure ring.
5. Hold the handle of the upper cover with one hand and grasp the other end of the upper cover with one hand (the multi-bag filter rotates the
6. After the upper cover is aligned, tighten the two hanging caps at the same time and tighten all the caps one by one (inserted into the ring
with a short stick).
7. Close the exhaust valve installed on the top of the bag filter.
8. Please check whether the connecting pipes are firm; whether the working pressure is within the allowable range.
9. Open the output valve. Open the heat source inlet valve, which is the filter temperature rises to the specified temperature.
10. Open the input valve slowly, let the liquid slowly flow in and fill the filter to prevent the liquid from suddenly impacting the filter bag, causing
cracking, and then observe whether there is any leakage. If no leaks occur, you can start filtering.
Contact Person: Jessie