Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Name:||Ultrafiltration Equipment System UF Water Purifier For Mineral Water||Membrane:||UF Membrane|
|Key Word:||UF Water Purifier||Aplication:||Drinking, C,ect|
|Installation Type:||Sent Engineer To Local||Capacity:||5T Per Hour|
|Advantage:||16 Years Experiences||Material:||FRP|
membrane filtration unit,
uf water treatment plant
Ultrafiltration Equipment System UF Water Purifier For Mineral Water
UF Water Purifier Form a complete set of equipment
(1) the booster pump to force difference as a driving force for ultrafiltration membrane filtration, when raw water pressure can not meet the demand of filtering system need to increase the pump pressure, in order to realize the ultrafiltration membrane separation effect, due to the low working pressure ultrafiltration membrane, generally less than o. 7 mpa, so in the system design, generally choose centrifugal pump, the choice is the main basis of centrifugal pump head, flow, pump body materials, the second is the size of the pump, style and price, etc.
(1) the selection of head and flow according to the design of the ultrafiltration system need water inlet working pressure, cross membrane pressure difference and water flow, to choose the pump head and flow.Generally, the head and flow of the selected pump should be equal to or slightly greater than the designed water supply and working pressure to meet the normal operation of the ultrafiltration system.
The choice of pump body material according to the quality of raw water to choose the appropriate pump body material to reduce the cost of investment, the material can not produce any reaction with raw water ingredients, also can not have dissolved phenomenon.When the pH of raw water is 6.5 ~ 8.5 can choose cast iron pump body;When the raw water for sea water, should choose the seawater corrosion resistant plastic pump body;Pharmaceutical and food industry water treatment but generally choose to use stainless steel pump body.
UF Water Purifier classification
The filter membrane can be classified into microporous filtration, ultrafiltration and reverse osmosis according to the applied operating pressure and the average pore diameter of the membrane used. The operating pressure used for microfiltration is typically less than 2 x 10^5 Pa, and the membrane has an average pore size of 500 angstroms to 14 microns for separating large particles, bacteria and contaminants. The operating pressure for ultrafiltration is 1 x 10^5 Pa to 6 x 10^5 Pa, and the membrane has an average pore diameter of 10 to 100 angstroms for separating macromolecular solutes. The operating pressure used for reverse osmosis is larger than that of ultrafiltration, often reaching 20×10^5 Pa~70×10^5 Pa. The average pore size of the membrane is the smallest, generally less than 10 angstroms, for separating small molecular solute, such as seawater desalting. , high purity water, etc.
UF Water Purifier application
The ultrafiltration membrane has a minimum molecular weight cutoff of 500 Daltons and can be used in biopharmaceuticals to separate proteins, enzymes, nucleic acids, polysaccharides, peptides, antibiotics, viruses, and the like. The advantage of ultrafiltration is that there is no phase transfer, no need to add any strong chemicals, it can be operated at low temperature, the filtration rate is faster, and it is easy to perform aseptic processing. All of this simplifies the separation operation and avoids loss of vitality and denaturation of the biologically active material.
Because of its many advantages, ultrafiltration technology is often used as:
(1) Desalination and concentration of macromolecular substances, and exchange equilibrium of solvent systems of macromolecular substances.
(2) Fractionation of macromolecular substances.
(3) Depyrogen treatment of biochemical preparations or other preparations.
Ultrafiltration technology has become an indispensable tool in the pharmaceutical, food, electronics and environmental protection fields.
UF Water Purifier detail pictures
Contact Person: Jessie