Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Manual Fiber Reinforce Plastic Water Softener Tank With FRP Material||Operating Temperature:||5℃-35℃|
|Operating Mode:||Manual||Material:||SS304 / SS316/ FRP|
|Flow Rate, T/H:||Make To Order||Inlet Water Pressure:||0.2-0.5MPa|
water softener and ro system,
industrial water softener
Manual Fiber Reinforce Plastic Water Softener Tank With FRP Material
Fully automatic water softener is a kind of ion exchange water softener which is fully controlled in the process of operation and regeneration.
It USES sodium cation exchange resin to remove calcium and magnesium ions in water and reduce the hardness of raw water, so as to soften
hard water and avoid scale formation of carbonate in pipes, containers and boilers.It can save the cost of investment and ensure the smooth
production.At present, it has been widely used in various steam boilers, hot water boilers, heat exchangers, steam condensers, air conditioners,
direct-fired gas turbines and other equipment and systems of circulating supply water.In addition, it is also used for domestic water treatment,
food, electroplating, medicine, chemical industry, printing and dyeing, textile, electronics and other industrial water treatment and as a
pretreatment of desalination system.The hardness of produced water can be greatly reduced after being treated with single or multi-stage softeners
The Water Softener installation needs to know:
1. The foundation needs to be level, and the lower water pipe should be installed adjacent to the
equipment installation. The pipeline installation shall be bypassed and a pressure gauge shall be installed
on the inlet pipe.
2. The pipeline pump should be installed when the inlet pressure is lower than 0.2Mpa.
3. The salt should be higher than the salt liquid level. It is not possible to add iodine or calcium salt as a regenerant.
4. Total pressure loss of the equipment (line + manipulator + water distributor): 0.3kg/cm2.
5. Manual valves should be installed on the inlet and outlet pipes, and a bypass valve should be provided
between the inlet and outlet to continue the water supply during regeneration or overhaul.
6. When the raw water hardness is >6mmol/L, the 1-2 grade selection should be increased.
7. Flush the pipe before use to avoid impurities blocking the valve body and contaminating the resin.
8. Automatic flow type softening water equipment should be added with antifreeze measures in the north in winter.
Pictures of Water Softener
Contact Person: Jessie