Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||10T Per Day 1000L Per Hour RO Water Treatment Plant For Purified Water||Raw Water:||Seawater|
|Output:||1000L Per Hourr||Material:||Fiber Reinforced Polymer|
1000L RO Water Treatment Plant,
10T RO Water Treatment Plant,
1000L ro uv water purifier plant
10T Per Day 1000L Per Hour RO Water Treatment Plant For Purified Water
Pure water purification equipment, in a nutshell is the production of pure water equipment.
And the pure water is widely used in our life: drinking, chemical, medical, breeding, planting, food, beverage and so on.
1. Reverse osmosis is the process of desalting and desalting salt water with no phase change at room temperature.
The desalination rate of ultra-thin composite membrane element can reach 99.5 percent and can remove colloid, organic matter, bacteria, virus and so on in water at the same time.
2. Adopt imported reverse osmosis membrane, with high desalination rate, long service life and low operating cost;
3. Automatic pretreatment system is adopted to realize unmanned operation;
4. Imported Grundfos booster pump, high and low noise efficiency, stable and reliable;
5. Online water quality monitoring and control, real-time monitoring of water quality changes, and ensuring water quality;
6. Automatic electric control program, optionally equipped with touch screen operation, easy to use;
7. Personalized design for local water quality to meet the demand;
8. The equipment covers a small area and requires small space;
9. The reverse osmosis device has a high degree of automation, and the workload of operation maintenance and equipment maintenance is very small;
10. Water treatment only relies on water pressure as the driving force, and its energy consumption is low in many treatment processes;
11. No large amount of chemical agents and acid and alkali regeneration treatment, no chemical waste liquid discharge, no environmental pollution;
12, reverse osmosis can be continuous water production, the system is simple, easy to operate, the product water quality is stable.
The process flow
Raw water → raw water pressure pump → multi-medium filter → activated carbon filter → water softener → filter → reverse osmosis →PH adjustment → intermediate water tank → secondary reverse osmosis → pure water tank → pure water pump → microporous filter → water point
Contact Person: Jessie