Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Membrane Vessel:||FRP Or Stainless Steel||Feed Water TDS:||≤20000mg/L|
|Recovery Rate:||50%-75%||Technology:||Pretreatment, UF, RO, HP Pump, Chlorine Dosing , UV|
|Production Rate:||0.25-200m3 Per Hour||Ro Membrane:||DOW Membrane USA Original|
reverse osmosis water treatment plant,
industrial ro plant
Ro Pure Water Production Equipment/Water Treatment Plant Reverse Osmosis Water Filter Machine Price
The basic working principle of reverse osmosis
1. Using a special high-pressure water pump, the raw water is added to a pressure of 6-20 kg, so that the raw water permeates through the reverse osmosis membrane with a pore diameter of only 0.0001 μm under the action of pressure.
2, chemical ions and bacteria, fungi, virions can not pass, with the discharge of wastewater, only allow water molecules and solvents less than 0.0001 microns to pass.
3. The security filter is equipped with a filter element with a filter aperture of 5μm. These filters filter out any particles larger than 5μm.
4. The more common type of permeable membrane is a polyamide membrane, and the membrane type is a wound composite membrane. The membrane has a salt removal rate of 99.5%.
5, Because the RO membrane is susceptible to the pH value, residual chlorine and water temperature in the water, the RO membrane has strict requirements on the water quality before the operation:
PH value: 3~10
Residual chlorine value: <0.1mg/L
SDI15 value: <5.0
Water temperature: <45 °C
Reverse osmosis host configuration list:(15T)
|8||5μm Cartridge Filter 40″×17core||CHUNKE||1set|
|A. Shell material: 304 stainless steel||1pcs|
|B. Size: φ350×1000 mm|
|C. 40″×5μm PP filter cartridge||17pcs|
|9||High-Pressure Pump (CDLF32-80-2)||CNP||1set|
|A. 304 stainless steel, Flow: 27m3/h|
|B. Lift: 116m K=15.0kw|
|Including:Inlet valve, check valve etc.||1set|
|10||Reverse osmosis desalination device water production: 15.0m3 / h, desalination rate: 96 ~ 99%, the system water utilization: 52%~ 65%||1set|
A. Membrane unit, 8040-3
|B. Membrane element AG8040||GE||18pcs|
|C. Stainless steel frame||CHUNKE||1set|
|D. Water inlet valve DN65||1set|
|E. Concentrated electric valve DN40||1set|
|F. High pressure water inlet control valve DN50||1set|
|G. Concentrated water flow control valve DN40||1set|
|H. Return flow control valve DN25||1set|
|I. Water inlet check valve DN50||1set|
|J. Drain check valve DN40||1set|
|K.Return check valveDN25|
|A. Reverse osmosis pressure gauge 0～25kgf/ cm2||CHINA||2set|
B. Pretreatment pressure gauge
|C. High voltage protection switch (P-06)||Shanghai||1set|
|D. Low-voltage protection switch (P-06)||Shanghai||1set|
|E. Water Conductivity Meter||Shijiazhuang||1set|
|F. Production of water conductivity meter||Shijiazhuang||1set|
Using RO machine advantage
1. After the machine is turned on, the device realizes the automatic film rinsing function, and the rinsing time is adjustable from 2 to 10 minutes.
2. The equipment has a wastewater return device, which can be used for secondary use of water to improve water utilization and save water costs.
3. Low-voltage protection system, when the source water pressure is insufficient or passive water, the equipment will automatically stop, protecting the high-pressure pump and equipment safety.
4. The equipment can be automatically shut down after the water tank is full.
5. The equipment is equipped with a cleaning and maintenance system, which can regularly clean and maintain the equipment and prolong the service life of the reverse osmosis membrane for 3-5 years.
6. The equipment adopts stainless steel frame structure to achieve no sanitary corners, and the equipment is non-corrosive. It is still as new as 10-20 years.
7. The two-stage reverse osmosis equipment is equipped with multi-way regulating valve, which can realize double-stage effluent, single-stage effluent or single-stage effluent at the same time, so that the water quality is diversified.
8. Reverse osmosis equipment can be used with mineral water equipment (mountain spring water equipment) to reduce investment costs and improve water resource utilization.
9, the equipment can basically achieve 24-hour unattended operation.
10. An online water quality detector is available to observe the water quality at any time.
RO machine detail picture
CIP cleaning system
PLC Electric control box
Contact Person: Cara Leong