Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin:||Guangdong||Product Name:||Industrial Stainless Steel 304/316 Sanitary Multi Cartridge Filterhousing With 222/226/ Flat Filter Cartridge|
|Thickness:||1.2 - 3mm||Material:||304/316 SS|
|Capacity:||Customized||Certification:||CE / ISO|
|Diameter:||100 Mm To 1600 Mm||Color:||Metalic|
|Flow Rate, T/H:||Small And Big||Usage:||Filtering And Protection|
|Lid:||V Or Davit Lid|
multi cartridge filter housing,
ro water filter housing
Industrial Stainless Steel 304/316 Sanitary Multi Cartridge Filterhousing With 222/226/ Flat Filter Cartridge
Cartridge filter, also known as security filters, generally set before the pressure vessel to remove the tiny particles whose turbidity above 1 degree, to meet the requirements of the follow-up process of water; sometimes, it is also set at the end of the entire water system to prevent small particles (such as broken resin) into the finished water.
Cartridge Filter Housing Application
1. Food industry:fine filter of space water, mineral water,beverages, liquor clarification and filtration process.
2. Pharmaceutical industry: sterile water, oral, infusion and injection water treatment.
3. Electronics industry: water preparation semiconductors, instruments, picture tubes and other production plants, wash water filtration bar.
4. Chemical industry: organic solvents, esters, alcohols, acids, alkalis and other chemicals, oils purification.
5. Oil industry: oil field water injection preparation and so on.
6. Environmental protection, electroplating wastewater, printing waste, pharmaceutical waste and other industrial wastewater treatment.
7. Seawater, brackish water desalination water treatment, hotels, apartments water treatment.
8. Precision filter is often used as security filter for electrodialysis, ion exchange, security filters reverse osmosis devices.
Cartridge Filter Housing Characteristic
1.High filtration precision, uniform pore size filter.
2.Small filtration resistance, flux, interception capability, long service life.
3.Filter is clean and no second pollution to the filter media.
4.It also can filter acid, alkali and other chemical agents.
6.Low price, low running costs, easy to clean, filter can be replaced.
Cartridge filter is mainly composed by the filter housings, filter cartridges and other components, and the filter housings materials is mostly made of 304 stainless steel, if it’s used in the acid and other special occasions,it will be made by 316 stainless steel. It an be divided into the flange and clamp, and flanged housing is mainly used in the occasion of larger flow filtration. The filter is mainly made by PP cotton, it can also be made by wound filter or activated carbon filter on some occasions. The number of filter may vary from 1 to dozens, primarily be determined from the water flow rate.
Small-flow Cartridge filter housing with clamp opening
1. The body open the way for quick opening hoop (or quick opening flange), to facilitate the efficient filter replacement and cleaning.
2. Compact structure, small size, improved V-shaped hoop quick opening, the stress tests, the pressure without any distortion and leakage after 0.6MPA.
3. Cartridge filter uses stainless steel as material,with electrochemical polishing or matte finishing out appearance. Also PP is available.
1. Please clean filter shell carefully before using.
2. Connect cartridge filter with other in-line filtering system. Please check inlet and outlet install direction.
3. Open the filter top cover to check cartridge condition: O-ring’s sealing and its position.
4. Users can use wetting agent (Water e.g) to wet O-ring and cartridge socket.
5. Hold the cartridge near O-ring side, insert it into socket vertically.
6. Insert all cartridges, fixing with press plate and covering with top cover.
Open vent valve at the top of out shell. Turn on inlet valve a bit, let liquid into shell. Turn off vent valve till liquid comes into shell entirely and leak from vent valve. Adjust outlet valve gradually until turn on it fully. Turn on inlet valve slowly to adjust pressure drop to a data of 0.02MPa.
Contact Person: Jessie