Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Place Of Origin:||Guangdong||Product Name:||Swing Bolt Design Duplex Stainless Steel ASME Standard Cartridge Filter Housing Quick Flange Type With Legs|
|Thickness:||1.20 - 3.0mm||Material:||SS 304,316|
|Capacity:||Customizable||Certification:||CE , ISO|
|Diameter:||100 Mm To 1600 Mm||Color:||Metalic Gloss Or Matt|
|Flow Rate, T/H:||Small And Big||Usage:||Filtering / Protection|
single cartridge filter housing,
ro water filter housing
Swing Bolt Design Duplex Stainless Steel ASME Standard Cartridge Filter Housing Quick Flange Type With Legs
Cartridge filter system offers wide range of flow capacities & contaminant holding capacities. Cartridge filter housing diameters can accommodate around 1 to 500 cartridges. Cartridge filters are normally used as polishing filter in almost all process industries. Cartridge filter is constructed of filter housing, filter cartridges, tube sheet, positive sealing arrangement for cartridge depending upon type of cartridge & choice of end connections. Positive sealing arrangement for cartridge filter assures no particle migration or fiber migration, even after high differential pressures.
Contaminated fluid enters the housing and is distributed evenly around the filter cartridges. Filtration takes place from outside to inside. Solids are collected on the outside of filter cartridges & clear filtrate is collected at outlet.
Features & Benefits
• Low pressure drop
• High dirt holding capacity
• Zero hold up design
• Permanently piped housing are opened without special tools and without disturbing the piping
• Machined cover gasket groove provide positive O-Ring sealing
• Easy to clean
• In-line inlet and outlet high flow rates
• Positive sealing arrangement to avoid bypassing
• Suitable for double open end (DOE), 226 O-Ring & 222 O-Ring type filter cartridge
• Accommodates 10", 20", 30", 40", 50” & 60” long filter cartridges.
• End connections of ¾" to 24" pipe
• V posts or threaded center posts
• Quick opening tri clovers design
• Easy to operate & low maintenance
• Low down time 3
• Flow rate up to 2000 m /hr & more
• Customized design available
• Housings are permanently piped
• All housings made from SS 316 L, SS 316 & SS 304 are mirror polished & electro polished to resist adhesion of dirt and scale
• Duplex / Triplex / Jacketed cartridge filter unit designs are available
• High temperature & high pressure designs are available
1.If cartridge filter is used at desalt system, please read exclusive operation instruction.
2.If for normal use, please read below:
1) Open inlet valve, vent valve to let filter house full of water. Then open outlet valve, close vent valve to adjust filter’s flow rate.
2) Cartridge using period usually can be inspected by pressure gauge. Normally the max differential pressure is 0.15MPa. When pressure alarms, it’s time to close inlet and outlet vale, and to replace cartridge.
3) Open vent valve, drain vale and replace new cartridges.
1. Avoid pressure impact, reverse pressure is forbidden.
2. Replace cartridge when differential drop is big than 0.3MPa, or flow rate down obviously.
3. If filter no need work for a short time, soak cartridge in sterile solution, but don’t dry cartridge. User can pour sterile solution inside filter house, clean it before again use.
4. If users need steam sterilization for filter, make sure drain condense water, and steam pressure not exceed 0.1MPa, filter differential pressure not exceed 0.015MPa.
If users need disinfect wet cartridge, please use clean compress air absorb all liquid, or else, steam will destroy cartridge.
1. Shut off the filter, disassemble man hole cover.
2. Switch off screws on cartridge, take out cartridge. Clean filter inside.
3. Take off o-rings at both side of cartridge, clean and insert them to new cartridges. Notice: please soak new cartridge 30minutes before using to make sure it’s wet.
4. Insert cartridge at the socket.
5. Put press plate, tight screws.
6. Place top manhole cover. Run the filter.
7. Open inlet valve, vent valve to let filter house full of water.
Close vent valve, open drain valve, and to look at outlet water condition. When water turns into clear, then filter can through into operation.Remark: please wash new cartridge before using.
Contact Person: Jessie