Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||Stainless Steel Bag Filter Vessel Tank With SS304 / SS316 Material For Filtration System||Working Pressure:||0.1--0.4Mpa|
|Capacity:||Make To Order||Certification:||CE -- ISO|
|Diameter:||Changable||Face Treatment::||Polishing / Matt|
|Flow Rate, T/H:||Customized||Filteration Precision:||1um--200um|
high pressure filter housing,
stainless steel bag filter housing
Stainless Steel Bag Filter Vessel Tank With SS304 / SS316 Material For Filtration System
Bag Filter Vessel replace the filter bag
1) High-efficiency filter bags are made of fine fibers, which are less hydrophilic. The surface of the fiber is not wetted by water, so like other filter
elements that use the same material, it is wetted with other liquids with a lower surface tension before use. Before installation, you must
immerse the filter bag in a pre-fluid that matches the filtered liquid for a few minutes.
2) Open the top cover of the bag filter.
3) Stabilize the top cover and carefully remove the filter bag.
4) Put in a new filter bag, please refer to the installation process.
Bag Filter Vessel Monitoring the quality of filtration
When the liquid input pressure is stable, the filtration quality is closely related to the pressure difference in the filter bag. If the pressure
difference is too large, the filter pore size of the filter bag is blocked and the filtration speed is lowered. Therefore, we recommend that when the
bag filter starts working, the pressure difference should be checked regularly, and the pressure difference displayed by the front and rear
pressure gauges should be used to determine the time to replace the filter bag. Generally, the filter bag can withstand a pressure of 0.5-
1Kg/cm2 (0.05- About 0.1Mpa), when the pressure difference reaches this range, the filter bag should be replaced in time to avoid the filter bag
from rupturing and affecting the filtration effect.
If the pressure differential drops suddenly, stop the filtration immediately and check for leaks.
Five, pressurized discharge residual liquid
When filtering high-viscosity liquids, compressed air can be introduced into the exhaust valve to accelerate the discharge of the remaining liquid
and shorten the waiting time. Its device is shown in the figure. Please note: The air used for pressurized discharge must be stable and the
pressure should not exceed the working pressure of the filter.
The steps are as follows:
1) Close the input valve.
2) Open the intake valve.
3) The gas is introduced into the bag filter, and the remaining liquid is exhausted.
4) Check the outlet pressure gauge to confirm that the gauge pressure is equal to the compressed air pressure; confirm that there is no liquid
outflow at the outlet.
5) Close the intake valve.
6) Slowly open the exhaust valve; the exhaust valve is discharged at the outlet of the exhaust valve and must be led to a safe place or filter
7) After the compressed air is exhausted, close the exhaust valve. At this point, there should be no pressure inside the filter, and the cover can
Bag Filter Vessel detail pictures:
Contact Person: Jessie