Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Reverse Osmosis Water Softener For Softening Water 1 Standby 1 Duty||Operating Temperature:||5℃-35℃|
|Operating Mode:||Manual||Material:||SS304 / SS316/ FRP|
|Flow Rate, T/H:||Make To Order||Inlet Water Pressure:||0.2-0.5MPa|
ro water softener,
industrial water softener
Manual Reverse Osmosis Water Softener For Softening Water 1 Standby 1 Duty
Water Softener Type choice:
Softener equipment applies cation resin for softening raw water, its main target is to use cation resin to absorb(main parts of ), encreasing the
hardness of raw water.
1. Users can choose manual operation control system for saving cost.
2. If users using for 24 hours can accord to water using time choosing for rebirth
3. Uses can according to water quality requirement: First grade multi-media filter, which can remove mud, rust, colloid and suspension in water.
Second grade activated carbon filter, which can remove color, olfactory, biochemistry organic in water and encrease the left oxygen value and
pollution in water. Third grade equipment softener equipment.
4. Effluent water capacity achieves the water supply of national low-pressure boiler.
5. Time control- type; Flow control- type. In working, apply single-tank, double-tank and multi-tank etc. Other varied combination method. When
choosing, users can choose as their needs. In operation, it has not only automatic function, but also is manual operation
The Water Softener installation needs to know:
1. The foundation needs to be level, and the lower water pipe should be installed adjacent to the
equipment installation. The pipeline installation shall be bypassed and a pressure gauge shall be installed
on the inlet pipe.
2. The pipeline pump should be installed when the inlet pressure is lower than 0.2Mpa.
3. The salt should be higher than the salt liquid level. It is not possible to add iodine or calcium salt as a regenerant.
4. Total pressure loss of the equipment (line + manipulator + water distributor): 0.3kg/cm2.
5. Manual valves should be installed on the inlet and outlet pipes, and a bypass valve should be provided
between the inlet and outlet to continue the water supply during regeneration or overhaul.
6. When the raw water hardness is >6mmol/L, the 1-2 grade selection should be increased.
7. Flush the pipe before use to avoid impurities blocking the valve body and contaminating the resin.
8. Automatic flow type softening water equipment should be added with antifreeze measures in the north in winter.
Pictures of Water Softener
Contact Person: Hunter