Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name::||1m³/H Water Filter System Industrial Water Purification Equipment For Chemical Production Factory||Application:||Drinking / Food / Hospital / Irrigation|
|Flow:||0.5T-100T||Pretreat Ment:||Carbon Filter , Sand Filter,water Soften|
|Usage:||Drinking / Food||Dosing Pump:||SEKO|
|MOQ:||1 Unit||Production Time:||20-30 Working Days|
sea water purification machine,
salt water purification system
1m³/H Water Filter System Industrial Water Purification Equipment For Chemical Production Factory
I. introduction of reverse osmosis equipment
Reverse osmosis is a with the aid of choice through (through) the skill of membrane to pressure as the driving force of membrane separation
technology, when system and the pressure is greater than in the aqueous solution of osmotic pressure, the water molecules through the
membrane unceasingly, after producing water flows into the central tube, and then out in the end the impurities in the water, such as ion,
organic matter, bacteria, etc., trapped on the inlet side of the membrane, and then in the thick water outflow water end, so as to achieve
separation and purification.
One, performance and advantages
1. Continuous operation, stable water quality.
2. No acid and base regeneration is needed.
3. The recoil and cleaning water are saved.
4. Produce ultra-pure water with high yield (the yield can be as high as 95%).
5. Safe and reliable use.
6. Reduce operation and maintenance costs.
7. Simple installation and operation.
Ii. Product parameters:
(1) system design consulting
For the majority of customers to provide water treatment equipment lifetime maintenance!
(2) system design consulting
According to the customer's different water quality, industry demand and engineering budget, give the design plan and recommend the actual
(3) equipment price advantage
Has the standard quotation module, strictly refers to the market price standard, will not receive more money, this is wuxi meijing has always
been the purpose.
Iii. Scope of application
(1) water for electronic industry: clean water, distilled water, integrated circuit, silicon chip, display tube and other electronic components;
(2) water for pharmaceutical industry: large infusion, injection, tablet, biochemical finished products, equipment cleaning, etc.;
(3) industrial process water: chemical circulating water, chemical product manufacturing, etc.;
(4) supply water for boilers in electric power industry: power system for thermal power boilers and high pressure boilers in factories and
(5) water for food industry: water for drinking purified water, beverages, beer, liquor, health products, etc.;
(6) domestic drinking water: bottled water, mineral water, direct drinking water in the community, direct drinking water in the school;
(7) water for other processes: paper making, electroplating, printing and dyeing automobiles, coating of home appliances, coated glass,
dressing products, precision chemicals, etc
RO system flow list
|Model Number||Capacity(L/H)||Power(KW)||Ro membrane||Size L*W*H(mm)|
RO system Detail picture:
Contact Person: Hunter