Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Certification:||CE Or IOS||Product Name:||Ro System|
|Pump:||CNP, Grundfos, SEKO||Voltage:||220V / 380V|
|Control System:||PLC Control||Desalination Rate:||≥97%|
|Membrane:||DOW\Vontron\TORAY||Organic Removal Rate::||≥98%|
|Capacity:||0.5TPH||Material:||SUS 304 Or SUS 306|
ro water purifier machine,
industrial ro plant
0.5TPH CE Passed RO Water Treatment Plant For Chemical Processing
500LPH Working Principle
Ro plant operating process:
Raw water storage tank -- Raw water pump -- Sand filter -- Carbon filter -- Cartridge(Security) filter -- RO unit -- Pure water tank
RO Plant Detailed Specification:
1. Sand filter - mainly used for the removal of the sediment from water.
2. Carbon filter--mainly used for removing chlorine,odor and other organic gases, also to clear up the taste of water .
3. Cartridge (security) filter - used for removing small particle 1µ-5 µ to protect RO membranes.
3. High pressure pump- Provide the high pressure to RO membrane.
5. RO Unit-- The main part of the plant. The RO membrane's desalting rate can reach 99%, removing over 99% ions.
6. Pure water tank:After the below process,The water result is pure enough for different application.
Typical industrial Reverse osmosis system as following:
1.Process: Raw water pump - Sand filter - Carbon filter - Cartridge filter - High pressure pump
-RO membrane host
Application: mineral water, direct drinking water, beverage&food,win.,ect
Water outlet: Conductivity <10us.cm25℃(support customize)
Production Capacity: 1m³ per hour
Water treatment process flow diagram:
a, High-quality.Anti-corrosion equipment, long service life.Steady flow.
b, Simple operation, Easy to learn and install,small in size.
c,After-service.One year warranty, whole life service.
The change time of the consumables:
|Quartz sand||should be replaced every about 15 month||50kg/bag|
|Activated carbon||should be replaced every about 15 month||50kg/bag|
|Filter cartridge||should be replaced every about 1 month|
|RO membrane||should be replaced every about 1.5-2 years|
Detail Pictures :
Contact Person: Jessie