Ro Purification System product manual
Reverse osmosis is a membrane separation technique that uses pressure to drive through the (semi-transmissive) membrane.
When the pressure applied in the system is greater than the osmotic pressure of the aqueous solution, the water molecules are
continuously permeable. Through the membrane, the product flows into the central tube through the product water channel, and then
impurities in the water flowing out at one end, such as ions, organic matter, bacteria, viruses, etc., are trapped on the inlet side of
the membrane, and then flow out at the outlet end of the concentrated water to achieve separation and purification. purpose.
Ro Purification System performance and benefits
1. Continuous operation, the product quality is stable.
2. No need to regenerate with acid or alkali.
3. Save backwash and cleaning water.
4. Produce ultrapure water in high yield (up to 95% yield).
5. No reclaimed sewage, no need for sewage treatment facilities.
6, no need to acid and alkali reserves and acid-base dilution transport equipment.
7, safe and reliable use.
8. Reduce operating and maintenance costs.
9, simple installation, easy to operate.
Ro Purification System detail Pictures :