Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Brand Name:||Chunke||Product Name:||500LPH Seawater Reverse Osmosis System / Water Ro System For Irrigation|
|Pump:||CNP, Grundfos, SEKO||Voltage:||AC 220V 50Hz Or 380V 50|
|Control System:||PLC Control||Desalination Rate:||≥97%|
|Membrane:||DOW\Vontron\TORAY||Organic Removal Rate::||≥98%|
seawater reverse osmosis plant,
sea water filtration plant
500LPH Seawater Reverse Osmosis System / Water Ro System For Irrigation
Reverse osmosis membrane equipment
Reverse osmosis, also known as reverse osmosis, is a membrane separation operation that uses a pressure difference as a driving force to
separate a solvent from a solution. Because it is opposite to the direction of natural infiltration, it is called reverse osmosis. According to the
different osmotic pressure of various materials, the reverse osmosis pressure greater than the osmotic pressure can be used to achieve the
purpose of separation, extraction, purification and concentration, that is, pressure is applied to the liquid on one side of the membrane, when
the pressure exceeds its osmotic pressure. The solvent will reverse osmosis against the direction of natural penetration. Thus, a permeated
solvent, that is, a permeate, is obtained on the low pressure side of the membrane; and a concentrated solution, that is, a concentrate, is
obtained on the high pressure side. Reverse osmosis has the following advantages over other separation processes:
1) Water Ro plant The process is carried out under normal temperature and low pressure, low energy consumption, no heating, no thermal effect and phase
change, and can be separated, concentrated, purified and classified without adding any other substances. Therefore it is especially suitable for:
● Separation and concentration of heat sensitive substances.
● Separation and concentration of food and biochemical products that need to maintain the odor, taste, form, color and nutrient
physicochemical properties of the original product.
● Concentrated recovery of extremely dilute solutes.
● Desalination purification at constant volume and constant concentration.
2) Water Ro plant The reverse osmosis device has the advantages of simple structure, small floor space, less auxiliary equipment, convenient
installation, low cost, easy insertion into existing production process systems, expansion of capacity and increase of components;
3) Water Ro plant The reverse osmosis membrane has high packing density, low investment cost, simple operation, short starting time, easy
maintenance and repair, easy automatic control, low system energy consumption, short production cycle, convenient operation and
maintenance, and low
4), Water Ro plant according to user needs, determine the optimal system recovery rate and system desalination rate to obtain high
concentration multiple or high purity materials;
5) The core membrane components adopt world famous brands, the quality is guaranteed, the appearance of the equipment is hygienic
stainless steel, fully enclosed pipeline operation, safe and sanitary on site, meeting the requirements of GMP (or FDA) regulations;
6) The control system monitors important operational parameters online through integrated data processing, keeps track of system operation
status at any time, and realizes automatic control, effectively reducing labor intensity of workers.
Water Ro plant more pictures :
Contact Person: Jessie