Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Item:||10 / 20 / 30 / 40 Inch Stainless Steel High Pressure Cartridge Water Housing With 5 Um PP Filter||Pressure:||0.1-0.6mpa|
|Core QTY:||1,3,5,7,9,11,13||Material:||SS304 , SS316L Or FRP|
|Capacity Flow:||0.05-20 T||Using Temperature:||5-55 ℃|
|Size:||By Order||Place Of Origin:||Guangzhou ,China|
multi cartridge filter housing,
ro water filter housing
10 / 20 / 30 / 40 inch Stainless Steel High Pressure Cartridge Water Housing With 5 um PP Filter
Precision filters are widely used in petrochemical, natural gas, paint, paint, ink, medicine, biological engineering, automobile manufacturing,
electronics, electroplating, food, beverage and other fields, is all kinds of liquid filtration, clarification, purification of the ideal equipment.
Petrochemical and chemical industries: hydrogen peroxide, resin, lubricating oil, polymer, viscose, aviation coal and various oil products,
catalysts, various kinds of fluid purification in the manufacturing process of chemical fiber, separation and recovery of chemical intermediate
products and chemical products;
Oil and natural gas industry: CNG filtration of gas filling station, desulfurization of amine solution and dehydrating agent filtration, separation
and purification of natural gas and refinery, oilfield water injection, workover, acidified liquid filtration;
Coating, paint, ink industry: latex paint, paint raw materials and solvent filtration, printing ink, printing ink and additives;
Pharmaceutical and bioengineering industries: pharmaceutical water for infusion (LVP and SVP), plasma and serum of biological products,
various pharmaceutical intermediates, pharmaceutical raw materials, solvent filtration, CIP filtration, fermentation tank inlet gas and exhaust gas
Automobile manufacturing industry: electrophoresis paint, topcoat, ultrafiltration water, pretreatment fluid, vehicle spray water, engine
crankshaft manufacturing coolant, industrial gas for painting and gas purification in painting room;
Electronics, electroplating industry: liquid crystal display, photoengraving machine, CD, copper foil, integrated circuit and other microelectronics
and electronic products manufacturing process of various chemicals and treatment, electroplating liquid, process gas purification and
purification room gas filtration;
Food, beverage, wine industry: wine, yellow wine, white wine, beer, fruit wine, sake, fruit juice, tea beverage, soy milk, dairy products, bottled
water, edible oil, vinegar, monosodium glutamate and other food additives manufacturing process purification and sterile treatment.
Edit installation instructions
1. Thoroughly clean the filter housing.
2. The inlet and outlet of the clean shell are connected with the filtration system pipeline. Pay attention to the direction when connecting, and
ensure that the filter element is in the state of outer water inlet and inner water outlet.
3. Open the plastic bag at the open end of the filter element and check whether the o-ring is intact and in place.
4. Wet the o-ring and the cartridge socket with suitable wetting agent (e.g. water).
5. Hold the filter element close to one end of the o-ring and vertically insert the filter element socket into the filter element socket.
6. After all the filter elements are inserted, remove the packaging bag of the filter elements, fasten the clamp plate, and then install the metal
7. Open the vent valve on the top of the housing.
8. Slightly open the inlet valve to allow the liquid to enter the shell until the liquid is released from the air release valve on the top of the shell.
Close the air release valve at this time.
9. Slowly adjust and open the downstream outlet valve until it is fully opened.
10. Slowly adjust and open the inlet valve until it is fully opened. At this time, the pressure drop between the upper and lower reaches of the
filter is 0.02mpa (determine the initial pressure drop under the flow).
Contact Person: Jessie