Payment & Shipping Terms:
|SS304 Material EDI Water Treatment Plant For Electronic Industry
|EDI Water Treatment
|Electronic Industry And Ect
ro edi plant,
electrodeionization water treatment
SS304 Material EDI Water Treatment Plant For Electronic Industry
EDI(Electrode-ionization is a kind of ion exchange technology and ion migration (electrodialysis) combination of
membrane technology and ion exchange pure water manufacturing technology. The technique using deep ion
exchange desalting to overcome uncomplete electric dialysis polarization and desalination, and the polarization of electrodialysis and ionized water generate H and OH ions resin regeneration to overcome resin failure by
chemical regeneration of defects is the 20th century since the 1980s gradually on the rise of the new technology.After more than ten years of development, EDI technology has occupied a considerable part of the ultra pure water market in North America and Europe. The EDI device is a fine treatment water system, which is generally used in combination with the reverse osmosis. It is composed of the ultra pure water treatment system, which is made of pretreatment, reverse osmosis and EDI device, which replaces the traditional water treatment process.
The EDI device is required to be0.025-0.5MΩ•cm, cm, and the reverse osmosis device can meet the
requirements. The EDI device can produce ultra pure water with a resistivity up to 18MΩ•cm.
Features of EDI water system
1. DI water system use automatic control and semi-control.
2. edi deionized water treatment plant when no power, poor power, larger electrical current, leakage, short circuit.
3. Deionizer water filter is compact, easy installation.
4. Edi deionized water treatment plant equipped with PLC + touch screen control and remote login. (Siemens PLC and Touch screen or Mitsubish PLC.
5. DI water system has ISO certification and main parts accessories have obtained CE certification.
6. Deionizer water filterfactory has Long term production experience.
7. DI water system We supply overseas installation and commissioning.
The Conductivity of output water for EDI water system:
EDI water standard have below paramenter:
1 stage:0.1us/cm=10MΩ( electrical resistivity)
A) By ion exchange:(EDI water System, EDI water unit plant )
Raw Water--> Multimedia Filter--> Activated Carbon Filter--> Cation exchange- Anion exchange-> Product Water
Water resistivity at 5 – 10 mΩ- cm(megohm), for example, water for rinsing and plating solution in PCB; water for chemical solution in battery product; cleaning water for electronic manufacturing; water for chemical solution in chemical plant; water for boiler in power plant, its process can be designed as below:
B) By reverse osmosis:
Raw Water--> Multimedia Filter--> Activated Carbon Filter--> Reverse Osmosis --> Mixed-Bed Deionizer--> Product Water.
Contact Person: Jessie