The cartridge filter is made of 304 or 316L stainless Steel. With the advantages of light-weight, easy to use, large filter area, high filtering speed and non-clogging, it is widely used in pre-treatment and filtration.
This filter could be equipped with different filter element, such as PP melt-blown cartridge, pleated cartridge filter, string-wound filter and activated carbon filter. The models are varied from 10" to 40".
Rapid filter includes clamp filter and flange filter. The biggest pressure capacity of clamp filter is 0.6Mpa,and the flange filter is 1.0Mpa. The maximum of pressure capacity could be 1.6Mpa.
The shell of stainless steel cartridge filter is made of high quality stainless steel; the filter element is made of formed polypropylene melt-blown fiber. The stock solution will get through the filter material under pressure, any impurity, precipitate, suspended matter and bacteria would be removed.
- 100% stainless steel for durability.
- All stainless steel construction.
- Convenient band clamp lid closure is standard for easy cartridge replacement.
- Pipe fittings are readily accessible for easy installation.
- Adjustable top plate accepts variable length cartridges for more options.
- Two drains provided for clean and dirty fluids.
- Legs and mounting tabs are available.
- Knife edge seals are provided at both ends of all DOE cartridges for superior performance.
- Rated for temperatures to 250° F. (No plastic holding rods.)
- Pressure rating to 150 psi.
- Housings for pressures to 300 psi are available.
- Optional sanitary connections.
- Models to accept DOE, 222 and cartridges with 226 end caps.
- Protective poly-coat over stainless steel standard finish.
- Electo-polishing is available.
- Standard, Premium Series and Jumbo models are in stock for immediate shipment.
Material: Multi-cartridge and Jumbo filter housings are constructed using stainless steel.
Pressure rating: Housings are rated for pressures to 150 psi (10 bar). 300 psi pressure rating is available. Temperature: Filters are rated for temperatures to 250° F (121° C). Please consider cartridges to be used. Gaskets & seals: Buna-N is standard. Viton, EDPM and Teflon are available.
Finish: Protective poly-coat over stainless is standard finish. Electro-polishing available.
Pressure drop: Initial pressure drop is <1 psi at designed flow rates for housings only.
Cartridge types: Housings are designed to accept DOE cartridges. Adapters for 222 & 226 cartridges available.
Standard multi-cartridge filter housings
Heavy-duty housings in stainless steel, rated for pressures to 150 psi and temperatures to 120°C. Filters accept DOE cartridges, with optional adapters for 222 and 226 elements available. Bolt-on tabs for 4 & 5 round housings available for skid mounting.
Heavy-duty housings in stainless steel with mounting legs and pressure gauges pre-installed on inlet and outlet fittings. Rated for pressures to 150 psi and temperatures to 250°F (120°C).
Jumbo Cartridge Filter Housings
The ideal filter housings for convenience and savings, in all stainless steel. Single cartridge is easy to install, easy to remove and they are washable and reusable, five micron and up! Housings come with band clamp lid closure, mounting legs, pressure gauges installed on inlet and outlet fittings and compression cap for superior sealing. Housings are rated for pressures to 150 psi. Standard cartridges are rated for temperatures to 140° F.