Material of reverse osmosis system?
We have different material for different application. Before choosing RO System and Type please contact with our Pro- fessional CHUNKE technical service.
1.Tanks: Fiber glass or Stainless Steel 304/316
2. Pipes: U-PVC or stainless steel filter
3. Frame: Stainless Steel 304 or 316
4. Filter Housing: U-PVC or SS304 or SS316
5. Memrane Housing: FRP or SS304 or SS316
Of course, every application is unique and we want to make sure you find the exact solution that you are looking for, so reach out to CHUNKE professional and ask all the questions you have to find your industrial water filtration solution.
RO System Includes:
Feed Water Pump
Pretreatment Filter (according to your water anlysis report choose the Multi-media filter,Activated carbon filter,soften system )
PH Dosing system
CIP Clean System
High pressue pump
Main Technical Parameters:
||Flow rate (L/h)
||Water use efficiency
L X W X H(mm)
Flow Chart Of RO Water Treatment Machine
Raw water pump - Sand filter - Carbon filter -Cartridge filter - High pressure pump- RO membrane host-RO Cleaning system
1. Raw water supply pump: To use CNP
2. High-pressure pump: To use CNP
3. Reverse Osmosis Membrane: To use DOW, China
4. Pre-treatment device: To use PVC tank with manual valve
5. Conduit: To use PVC
6. Electric standard configuration: PLC automatically control
7. Electrical components: To use Zhengtai's and Schneider's products
8. Frame: To use stainless steel.
Reverse Osmosis Modules( RO)
RO system is key part for the water treatment system, which is widely used to make the pure water and drinking water. RO membrane removes many types of large molecules and ions from solutions by applying pressure to the solution when it is on one side of a selective membrane. The result is that the solute such as iron, Virus, bacteria and solids is retained on the pressurized side of the membrane and the pure solvent is allowed to pass to the other side.
Piping, Valves & Fittings
The pipe, valves and fittings (including tubing) ball valves, butterfly valves, piping used to the system is SS304. Reverse Osmosis Modules is equipped with sample valve for the convenience to check the product water.
The whole automatic production line is achieved through the converter and PLC programmer and data collector such as the liquid lever sensor, flow sensor and etc. The whole production line is monitored by remote computer. When the water level of the product water tank is high, the system will stop automatically. When the water level of the product water tank is low, the system will run automatically.
Advantages of RO systems:
Running stablely, high desalination and recovery rate.
Easy to operate and small maintenance workload
Compact structure and saves installation place.
Highly efficient and low energy consumption
No secondary pollution and low operation cost
Applications for RO plants:
• Homes and villas
• Commercial complexes
• Kindney dialysis Unit
• Poultry farms
• Food and beverages industry
• Bottled water plants
• Cooling tower /boiler feed water
Why Choose us?
We have professional QC team to check the equipment' s quality before delivery. And we could provide the free technical training anytime.
1. Provide complete OEM or ODM water treatment solution based on your source water.
2. Our Engineer has over 20 years experience on water treatment plant
3. We have the professional QC team to check the quality before delivery.
4. The durable High-impact carton to protect the products.The packaging is sturdy, so that there is no problem in transportation.
5. Reply in 12 hours.
6. Lead time for water filter cartridge is 5-7 working days.Lead time for the water treatment system is 7-15 working days